Re: Row Count

From: Sameer Mahajan <sameerm_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/02/02

Hi Bill,

In case ur front end is Forms u might like to make use of Count hits. This would give u the number of rows the query is going to retrive if executed plus the user can check that out with all the different conditions before actually executing.

HTH Sameer Mahajan
sameermj_at_usa.net

Bill Bollhorst <bbollhorst_at_erols.com> wrote in article <34D41FEE.5AB8_at_erols.com>...