Re: Insufficient privs

From: Lisa Lombardo <llombardo_at_courion.com>
Date: 1998/02/02

Ajit

> Just check the following:
> a) are you connecting internal to startup the db

yes.

> b) have you executed root.sh after db installation

I remember executing it. I can't remember where that file was to execute it again.Where is it? should I execute it again.

> c) is oracle7 a member of the dba group ( assuming the dba is the oracle 7
> administrator group name).

Yes, I checked /etc/group and found....dba::103:oracle7,vantive,root

                        Courion Corporation
Lisa Lombardo           16 Tech Circle
llombardo_at_courion.com   Natick, MA 01760
508-650-0330x203        www.courion.com
Fax:508-650-0001        "Surf to Solve..."