database creation steps - 7.3.4

From: Nathan Neulinger <nneul_at_umr.edu>
Date: 1998/02/01

I'm trying to create a database manually - using the scripts in the DBA guide and my own directory structure.

When I originally installed 7.3.3 - the database object create step asked all sorts of questions about MTS listener password, and sys and dba passwords.

Where/when/how do I do this when creating the db manually?

I know I used a orapwd command at one point by hand to change the passwords in the orapw<SID>.ora file.

The complete database creation process doesn't appear to be in the appendix in the dba book oracle press.

Any pointers/tips would be appreciated.

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  nneul_at_umr.edu