Upgrade and install blues.

From: Adrian Shepherd <Adrian.Shepherd_at_BTINTERNET.COM>
Date: 1998/01/31

Hello,

I have an NT server whose ORACLE_HOME is also used by NT w/station clients. This weekend I planned to install Discoverer 3 on the server , trouble is , orainst is pretty positive that there are SQL*Net client programs running causing the update to fail. I have checked , there were no connections to the server, I even shut down the listener etc, still no good. I was able to rename some of the files orainst was moaning about , so there were no locks on the files, an open file monitor confirmed that the files orainst was trying to update weren't open.

Anybody got something for me to try ?

Regards

Adrian

"Getting too old for this shit..." Received on Sat Jan 31 1998 - 00:00:00 CST