Re: gotchas while moving from MSSQL to Oracle?

From: RobW95 <robw95_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/01/30

Dinesh,

The design and migration services from Oracle publishes migration guides to move from Sql Server to Oracle. I got mine from our sales rep even though we never went ahead with the conversion. From what people have told me the thing that really gets you on these conversions are the stored procedures. Rob Received on Fri Jan 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CST