How do you run a query through DBMS_SQL that is longer than 2000 chars

From: Matt Larson <matt_larson_at_jdedwards.com>
Date: 1998/01/30

I have a procedure that creates triggers on my tables. The create trigger statement is often greater than 2000 characters long. I have been using DBMS_SQL to create the trigger automatically, but it limits the character string which contains the query to only 2000 characters. Any suggestions or ideas?

Please email answers to matt_larson_at_jdedwards.com

Thanks in advance,
Matt Received on Fri Jan 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CST