Moving Oracle database files

From: Douglas Scott <Douglas.S.Scott_at_boeing.com>
Date: 1998/01/30

We just got an Alpha 2100 with a disk array and are going to cluster it with our VAX 6000 so that the disks can be used from either machine. I would like to move some of my database files onto the new disks. Can anyone tell me what is the easiest way to move Oracle database files?

Douglas Scott
Douglas.S.Scott_at_boeing.com Received on Fri Jan 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CST