Setting up Personnal Oracle 7 to be accessible via TCP/IP for development (Via internet..) How?

From: Christian Hamel <ChristianHamel_at_Videotron.Ca>
Date: 1998/01/30

Hello.

    I'm pretty new to Oracle, that's why I'm asking for some help in this newsgroup.

A friend and I would like to do some development with Delphi 3.0 Enterprise Edition & Personnal Oracle 7.0. Oracle will be installed on a PC that will be connected to the internet. I wanna access the database from home (the server is at another home..). How can we do that? I have no idea. If you have an answer to this, can you please reply here or by e-mail. Would be greatly appreciated. Tanx.

    Christian Hamel
    ChristianHamel_at_Videotron.Ca
    Montreal, Quebec Received on Fri Jan 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CST