Re: Oracle Web Application Server 3.x & Netscape Enterprise Server 2.01

From: Brendan Newman <brnewma_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1998/01/29

Thanks for your help, but I still have an error. Although I can run anything from the administrative port (8888), if I remove the port number and retry I get the following message in the Netscape Communicator browser: "Server Error: This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration. Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error log."

Also, running OWA.EXE (with or without arguments) gives an access violation: (0xc0000005), Address: 0x00409041). I think I am still missing something critical. Please help. Thanks in advance. Brendan