Re: Problem with Des2K and Repositoy install

From: Karl E. Jørgensen <kjorg_at_msn*DOT*com>
Date: 1998/01/29

The fact that the error message mentions "SYS.DBMS_PIP" (including the owner name) usually means that you have a missing grant. The source code probably just refers to DBMS_PIP (without schema name).

Thus, if you log in as SYS and grant EXECUTE on the package to your repository owner (or PUBLIC for that sake), I'd expect them to compile ok.

--
Hope this helps

Karl
Certified Oracle DBA