Re: TEMP tablespace problem

From: Brendan Newman <brnewma_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1998/01/28

Yes, but is there a way to dump all of the Temp data easily if it is not being used? Can an algorithm (daemon) be written to check for temp data that is no longer being used and then flush it? If so, how would you go about doing it? What are the commands to repair/compact the temp space? Thanks. Brendan