Oracle 7.3 ODBC question

From: swb <sburesh_at_minn.net>
Date: 1998/01/27

Does anyone know if there is an Oracle ODBC driver for v7.1 or 7.3 that is ODBC 3.x
compliant? I am trying to use Excel 97 with MSQuery and have some problems with
seeing table attributes (permissions have been checked) in the query builder. Currently
I am trying a Oracle 8.x ODBC driver with Excel 97 and hitting a 7.x DB. This seems to be
the only ODBC 3.x compliant driver I can find. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve Buresh Received on Tue Jan 27 1998 - 00:00:00 CST