Re: NT backup software

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1998/01/27

Hi Matthew,

your wrong. At least Arcserve 6 for NT has an supplement called 'ORACLE Databse Agent' which will enable Arcserve to do hot backups. We purchased it , but never used it till now, cause our db can be brought down every night for 3-4 hours. According the docs the db-agent sounds to function.

--
Regards

Matthias Gresz    :-)