Re: Worgroup Server Vs. Enterprise Server On NT

From: allen lucas <alucus_at_concentric.net>
Date: 1998/01/26

Please verify this with another source, but I believe the engines are the same. From a processing standpoint, the WGS will do everything the Enterprise will.

The difference we have found is with the options. The big option missing with WGS is the replication ability available with Enterprise. If your databases need to replicated in multiple locations and keep in sync, you may want to consider Enterprise. If you do not forsee the need for replication, save yourself some bucks and go to openworld.

\\||// "It takes a village to watch / \ my husband" []--[] Hillary Clinton @ /\ @ {----} Allen Lucas - alucus_at_concentric.net ^^ Chicago Bridge & Iron - Plainfield, Il