Re: Batch file for startup database on NT 3.51, 4.0

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1998/01/26

Hi Paul,

I've got 3 logfiles in 3 groups switching logfiles 4 times will archive all logfiles so that the online redologs will be 'empty' and all db changes made where in the archived redologs which will then be backed up. So in case of recovery you don't have to deal with restoring online redo's (what to do with the current onlines?).

--
Regards

Matthias Gresz    :-)