Re: Transactions per minute

From: Guus van de Sande <dyntas_at_wxs.nl>
Date: 1998/01/25

I really think this question is impossible to answer. Like you said it depends on the application, but
also on the design of the database, the hard/software configuration, concurrency, network loads etc etc. In my opinion, you should look at the user side of the application and try to answer these questions:

when you have this information, you can make an accurate guess of the hardware you need.

regards,

Guus van de Sande
Oracle DBA / Systems Consultant

raman batra <rrbatra_at_feist.com> schreef in artikel <34C9DDEA.143C_at_feist.com>...