Re: Database design

From: Mabel Trigüis <mabelle_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: 1998/01/25

Thank you for your answer.
1) No, the database is not insert intensive. 2) The idea is to make it easier to maintain. Having the rules in two places will double the work.
We are thinking about calling the relevant store procedure in When-validate-item or when-validate record. The problem is that I am afraid Oracle will be very slow calling stored procedures. Mabel, Received on Sun Jan 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CST