NT and WAS

From: Blueone <blueone_at_jetlink.net>
Date: 1998/01/24

Ok, after loads and loads of fighting, I finally got WAS running on NT using IIS as the listener.
Main problem was geting the thing to see the machine with out geting the "vitual host" problem.
Has anyone heard of any problems with this, that I should be aware of??

This setup is mostly for development, since we are planning on moving to Sun in the near
future.

Thanks,

Beverly "blueone" Treadwell
Oracle newbie
blueone_at_jetlink.net
beverlyt_at_datequest.com Received on Sat Jan 24 1998 - 00:00:00 CST