Re: Good SQL Reference

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_p3.net>
Date: 1998/01/23

Hi Rick,

How about Oracle Server SQL Language Quick Reference which is Oracle part #5421-70-1292? Or SQL*Plus Quick Reference Oracle part #3703-31-1192? These part numbers were valid in 1992 and may have been supplanted since.

The SQL booklet is 73 pages in length and includes the names and a brief description of each of the system tables as well as the syntax for SQL and a brief description of each of the functions, and a whole slew of useful information. The 16 page SQL*Plus booklet includes a brief description of each of the commands. I keep mine in my briefcase so that I can have them available at both home and work.

Jerry

rick_hunter__at_hotmail.com wrote:

> Does anyone know a good Reference card, chart or web site with SQL
> commands and brief descriptions like desc, select, max(), where?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.

Jerry Gitomer        Computers and cameras
jgitomer_at_p3.net      One for the money, one for the fun
610/277-8643