Do we have enough power for Oracle ?

From: Weihan Chang <han_at_dataprompt.com>
Date: 1998/01/23

Hi,
We are running Oracle 7.3.2.1.0 on Sun UltraSparc E3000 with 128M RAM and 3 168MHz UltraSparc CPU's. Applications are Pro*C. There will be 40 users currently logging in running Pro*C applications. My questions, is our CPU power and RAM enough for this work load ? Anyone who has similar setup, please help. Thanks. Received on Fri Jan 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CST