Re: Datawarehouse

From: <thomasj_at_platinum.com>
Date: 1998/01/23

PLATINUM InfoRefiner provides a fast, efficient, and controlled means of extracting,cleansing, merging, and distributing large volumes of dissimilar operational data. InfoRefiner natively supports data from IMS, VSAM, physical sequential files, and DB2 sources as well as ADABAS, CA-IDMS, and CA-Datacom. InfoRefiner is an all-in-one tool for migrating data. InfoRefiner uses PLATINUM InfoTransport for distributing migrated data to non-MVS platforms, and also for loading migrated data into non-MVS relational databases: Oracle, Sybase, DB2/6000, DB2/2, Microsoft SQL Server, Informix, and Red Brick as well as any target that supports a flat ASCII file.

For more information, please visit Platinum's InfoRefiner home page at: http://www.platinum.com/products/dataw/inref_ps.htm For related products, visit Platinum's Data Warehousing home page at: http://www.platinum.com/products/dataware.htm

Janis Thomas
Platinum Technology