Parsing FORMS application files

From: Jose Artero <jartero_at_planete.net>
Date: 1998/01/23

I'm in a process to migrate some forms files to L4G. So I'm writing an utility to extract usefull information based in forms file.

I am looking for a DLL allowing to get the informations contained in the source file (stored in a binary format with a .FMB extension) of a Forms application.

The type of information I am looking for, consists essentially in the definitions of the windows and the accompanying PL/SQL code.

If the above mentioned DLL is not available, maybe it is possible to get a specification on structure and syntax of the text files generated by the convert function (FMB -> FMT) or produced with the Forms Doc functionality (FMB -> TXT). All your help will be highly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Received on Fri Jan 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CST