Problem with Des2K and Repositoy install

From: <Madhu.Cherukuri_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/01/22

Hi,

Can someone help me to install Designer/2000 Repository into PO8 and make it working?
I have installed PO8 and Des2K on a Windows95 system and configured Des2K to connect to PO8.
I tried to install repository using Repository Admin utility of Des2K. Everything went fine except two packages RMDBG and RMMAC were created with compilation errors. Ignoring these errors, I tried to create a fresh application in Des2K but I was returned with RME-00223 Failed to open new activity. I checked the errors messgaes but it didn't give any info except that due to other errors and check for other errors. Next, I have figured out that the RMDBG & RMMAC packages are in invalid status and tried to recompile them by alter package command and produced the following errors.

Anyone can give idea what's all this mean and what all i need to make the Desi2K to work and create applications?

NAME  TYPE  SEQUENCE  LINE  POSITION ------------------------------
------------ --------- --------- --------- TEXT
--- -
RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY         1       200         7
PLS-00201: identifier 'SYS.DBMS_PIPE' must be declared
RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY         2       200         7
PL/SQL: Statement ignored
RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY         3       201        17
PLS-00201: identifier 'SYS.DBMS_PIPE' must be declared
RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY         4       201         7
PL/SQL: Statement ignored
RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY         5       206         7
PLS-00201: identifier 'SYS.DBMS_PIPE' must be declared
RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY         6       206         7
PL/SQL: Statement ignored
RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY         7       212        17

PLS-00201: identifier 'SYS.DBMS_PIPE' must be declared

RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY         8       212         7
PL/SQL: Statement ignored
RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY         9       214         7
PLS-00201: identifier 'SYS.DBMS_PIPE' must be declared
RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY        10       214         7
PL/SQL: Statement ignored
RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY        11       217        17
PLS-00201: identifier 'SYS.DBMS_PIPE' must be declared
RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY        12       217         7
PL/SQL: Statement ignored
RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY        13       253         5
PLS-00201: identifier 'SYS.DBMS_PIPE' must be declared
RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY        14       253         5
PL/SQL: Statement ignored
RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY        15       254        15
PLS-00201: identifier 'SYS.DBMS_PIPE' must be declared
RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY        16       254         5
PL/SQL: Statement ignored
RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY        17       255        15
PLS-00201: identifier 'SYS.DBMS_PIPE' must be declared
RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY        18       255         5
PL/SQL: Statement ignored
RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY        19       257         7
PLS-00201: identifier 'SYS.DBMS_PIPE' must be declared
RMDBG                          PACKAGE BODY        20       257         7
PL/SQL: Statement ignored

Thanks

Madhu Cherukuri <Madhu.Cherukuri_at_worldnet.att.net>