Oracle Applications Documentation Library CD for Sale

From: VPotl73657 <vpotl73657_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/01/22

I have a few extra copies (unopened) of Oracle Applications Documentation Library Release 10.7 CD, from Oracle Corporation.

This CD has Manuals for Oracle Application Systems, Oracle Financials, Oracle Manufacturing, Oracle Applications Globalizations, Smart Client Help Text, Oracle Applications Installation, etc.

Part # A50831. Oracle charges $50 for the CD-ROM & $18 for shipping, for a total of $68.00.

I will part with these for $45 each, including shipping. If interested, email me. Received on Thu Jan 22 1998 - 00:00:00 CST