Recovery from backups created by Backup Mngr (Enterprise 1.2 Mngr Tools) ???

From: Igor Dombrovan <ike500sl_at_glasnet.ru>
Date: 1998/01/22

Anybody knows how to recover the database from a backup created by the Backup Manager from the Enterprise Manager 2.1 Tools family ? It has probably skipped null blocks during backup thus having decreased the backup size but now I cannot find a recover utility and neither can I just place and rename the backup files because some of them are smaller than they should be. Received on Thu Jan 22 1998 - 00:00:00 CST