How to find out all the attribute differences between tables?

From: Metrix <sherryl_at_metrix-inc.com>
Date: 1998/01/21

In Oracle 7.2, is there any way to 're-generate' scripts that create tables? I want to find out all the attribute differences between two sets of tables owned by two users. Each user owns approximately 700 tables. Different user name represents different release version in our database. So the information I am looking for will tell me how to update our customer's database to new release. In addition to attribute differences between tables, I also want to know the differences between views, indexes, packages, etc..

Sherry Li Received on Wed Jan 21 1998 - 00:00:00 CST