virtual host (grumble grumble)

From: Beverly Treadwell <beverlyt_at_datequest.com>
Date: 1998/01/20

Ok I checked all the settings, .cfg files, and even reinstalled the darn thing to make sure I had given the same host on install as I had set up. This was all per the sugesstions given to me by my friends here on usenet. (thanks).

No, luck....sigh. I still have a machine that I have accessed through IIS (ftp only) with no prob, can see the net with no prob, but refuses to allow hits to the oracle listener.

Anyone have a bigger hammer??

Thanks in advance,
Beverly Treadwell
beverlyt_at_datequest.com

P.S. This is using OWS30 on NT4.0. Received on Tue Jan 20 1998 - 00:00:00 CST