Re: Help : LGWR crash

From: Wim Coekaerts <wcoekaer_at_pacbell.net>
Date: 1998/01/20

bshah_at_hotmail.com wrote:
> I am running Ver 7.1.6 Y'day we had LGWR crash with error number ORA-600
> and internal error 14200. Has anybody encountered that before? I could
> not get anything from 'trc' which it generated.

has to do with a jump buffer in the pga. maybe you should talk to support ... was the 14200 the only argument ?

or if it there was an additional one... seems to be related to vms ? something with the pagefile size or page file quota on vms, but then it would really be 600 [14200],[someothernumber],[][][][][] and I think at startup time.

This prolly does not say much but maybe contact support for this especially since it crashes your system...

Wim Received on Tue Jan 20 1998 - 00:00:00 CST