Re: revoke tablespace quota - How ?

From: Jeroen van Sluisdam <jeroens_at_vrijuit.nl>
Date: 1998/01/20

Hi,

We just found out that we had quota on our users that we didn't know about at all.
Somehow it seems to be possible to create users with implicit quota. We created them at version 7.0.1 without giving quota i think. At the moment we're at 7.2.3 and a few weeks ago we got space quota exceeded.
Oracle siad it's possible to use a version 6 syntax wich creates users with implicit
quotas.

Look at the view text of dba_ts_quotas and user_quotas and you'll see different selections ! We got rid of the quotas by giving the users explicetedly
unlimited quotas (we only have a few major users) and i think that should solve it
for a export in your case as well.

Jeroen