Re: REDO logs

From: Jurij Modic <jurij.modic_at_mf.sigov.mail.si>
Date: 1998/01/20

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998 15:33:15 -0500, Stan Novinsky <stan_novinsky_at_jhuapl.edu> wrote:

>Is there a commnad that can tell you what REDO log is currently being
>written into. I
>checked the SYS.V$LOGFILE. This gives info for the ACTIVE, STALE, etc.

SELECT group#, thread# FROM v$log
  WHERE status = 'CURRENT';

Regards,

Jurij Modic                             Republic of Slovenia
jurij.modic_at_mf.sigov.mail.si		Ministry of Finance
The above opinions are mine and do not represent any official standpoints of my employer Received on Tue Jan 20 1998 - 00:00:00 CST