Q: discover Table-changes

From: Arnd Empting <Arnd.Empting_at_in-gmbh.de>
Date: 1998/01/19

Hi,

Is there a way to determine, if a table has changed (insert/update/delete) and when was the last change?

Currently we insert a timestamp in the tabel itself and test that timestamp, but this way we only cover insert and update. We dont see any changes through delete actions.

I wonder if there's a more elegant way to determine the last change of a table?

Arnd Received on Mon Jan 19 1998 - 00:00:00 CST