Please Help a first timer!

From: Yan Zhu <yan_at_wwisp.com>
Date: 1998/01/19

hi all :) :

        I just installed oralce work group server 7.2? in my sun ultra box. Everything went fine, I created user oracle7 and wgsuser,and group dba, after installation, it says I can go to a web page and administrate my database server, I went there, it asks for a user name and password to login, I typed in oracle7 and username and the password I assigned for oracle7 for password, I couldn't get in. Also, everything on that page is also protected by http password, what are those passwords? I don't remember ever setting that, help please!

        Also, I downloaded the demo version, where exactly can I get some documentation on this kind of things as a first timer?

        thanks a lot, please email to yan_at_wwisp.com .

yan Received on Mon Jan 19 1998 - 00:00:00 CST