Re: HOw to know which optimiser server using

From: Pei L. Ku <pku_at_gte.net>
Date: 1998/01/19

Query the v$parameter view (which, by default, is visible to sys and system users). All the init.ora parameters (default or otherwise) are shown in that view. I believe the parameter associated to the optimizer mode is 'optimizer_mode'.

Pei

Sateesh Burgadda <sburgadd_at_evolving.com> wrote in article <34BFA846.2092_at_evolving.com>...