Re: Relationals vs. Objects Databases I

From: Sameer Mahajan <sameerm_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/01/17

Hi Mabel,

There are quite some article on Object Orientation in Oracle 8 in the recent Open World. U might try to get a hold of them. To name one closest to ur requriment seems Building Object-Relational Applicaitons with Oracle 8 from Sandeepan Banerjee, Oracle Corp.

U also might get some information at :
http://tiburon.us.oracle.com/odp/public/spotlite/oracle8/index.htm#opt

I remeber reading another paper title Object Technology for Relational people. Can't track the copy down currently and don't remember the source.

HTH Sameer Mahajan
sameermj_at_usa.net

Mabel TrigØis <mabelle_at_bluewin.ch> wrote in article <01bd230c$6c367590$ec0bbac3_at_m3bj1>...