Relationals vs. Objects Databases I

From: Mabel TrigØis <mabelle_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: 1998/01/16

I am not trying to make the 'polemique'. I am preparing a paper and I would need to clarify some points:

Comparing relational, object oriented and objects databases.

  1. Differences.
  2. Common points.
  3. Future of relational, object oriented and objects databases.

If you can give some hints or bibliography, I would be very grateful.

TIA Mabel, Received on Fri Jan 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CST