Connection info in SQLPlus?

From: Lothar Armbruester <lothar.armbruester_at_rheingau.netsurf.de>
Date: 1998/01/15

Hello out there,

I have a quite silly question:

Is it possible to get the service I'm connected to in SQL*Plus? When I connect like this:

connect scott/tiger_at_my_db

I can get the name of the current user 'scott' using

show user

But how can I get 'my_db'?

I'm using Oracle 7.3.3 on NT 3.51
The Client runs on Win 95. (SQL*Plus 3.3.somewhat)

The SQL*Net-Alias is set up with SQL*Net Easy Configuration.

Many thanks in advance,
Lothar

--
Lothar Armbrüster       | lothar.armbruester_at_rheingau.netsurf.de
Schulstr. 12            | lothar.armbruester_at_t-online.de