virtual host probs

From: Blueone <blueone_at_jetlink.net>
Date: 1998/01/15

First I want to thank those who answered my last e-mail. I now have an NT systen running Oracle 7.3.3, Designer 2k, and Web application server. It all came together fairly well :)

Only have one problem and I saw some references to it a while back but never got the fix information.

I have the listener setup and I am not running IIS, when I try to resolve the page I get the error "The Request did not Specify a Virtual Host" this is when I go to the IP address. I get "The server does not have a DNS entry when I go for the ascii name of the site.

Can someone help me get this part running?? I'm still really new to this stuff.

Thanks,

Beverly "blueone" Treadwell
I'm home today at: blueone_at_jetlink.net
business address: beverlyt_at_datequest.com Received on Thu Jan 15 1998 - 00:00:00 CST