Problems w/Oracle7.3.2 on SCO Unix

From: dbdesign <dbdesign_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1998/01/15

We are running Oracle 7.3.2 on SCO Unix (5.0.0). It is on a dual P133 Compaq Proliant server w/256Mb RAM. I have noticed that the listener process is using upwards of 80% utilization on one CPU when noone is online.

Has anyone else seen this or other types of problems running Oracle on SCO? I am seriously considering moving to an Alpha box using Digital Unix. Received on Thu Jan 15 1998 - 00:00:00 CST