Re: Prevent multiple login

From: Neil Chandler <oracle_at_tchp2.tcamuk.stratus.com>
Date: 1998/01/15

In article <34BCD6DC.612_at_ihc.com>, Debra Carlson wrote:

One of the problems that you will get with Powerbuilder is that it opens multiple sessions into the database. I would recommend creating a function which is called at startup time to read the USER_PROFILE and do checks before a screen is displayed.

We had to do this for Forms 4.5 r1.2. If you have a sessions_per_user set and the limit if reached, Forms 4.5 does not work propery and we found that the open forms were falling over if the user tried to connect more times than was allowed.

regs

Neil Chandler