Re: Error message starting SQLPlus

From: raman batra <rrbatra_at_feist.com>
Date: 1998/01/14

You probably need to run the script catproc.sql which sets up the packages etc. and
the procedural option. It should be under ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin (on almost any
platform). In Server Manager or SQL Worksheet do a @ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catproc.sql.

You will have to be sys to do this.

Have fun

Raman Batra, Oracle DBA