Has anyone developed applications with DB's over 100GB?

From: Eric Margheim <ericm_at_socket.net>
Date: 1998/01/14

We are about to start development of an application that will potentially have a database size of over 100GB. We are trying to decide what platform, O/S, and database to use.

If anyone has experience in development with a database of this size, I'd be interested in hearing you opinions on what has worked and not worked for you.

Thanks

Eric Margheim
ericm_at_socket.net Received on Wed Jan 14 1998 - 00:00:00 CST