Re: PL/SQL cartidge & OWAS3.0, POST or GET?

From: raman batra <rrbatra_at_feist.com>
Date: 1998/01/14

Yes, you can use POST. Use POST in your form method in your PL/SQL code.

POST will hide the big URL. GET will display it.

The PL/SQL cartridge works both ways. If the URL is visible or not, does not matter, your
arguments to the PL/SQL stored package should sync with your form variables.

Have fun,

Raman Batra, Oracle DBA