Re: How much to charge

From: fred krimmelbein <fred_krimmelbein_at_sabre.com>
Date: 1998/01/14

Depends on Where and time involved are you going to offer followup support? Installation of Software 120/hour , Installation and configuration of basic database 190/hour , Database modelling and design 220/hour , Tuning and monitoring tools 125/hour. These are the rates I have been quoted recently from private contractors.