ORA-06413 error, Connection Not Open

From: Todd Hobdey <hobdey_at_bmcwest.com>
Date: 1998/01/13

I have a machine running Windows 95 with SQL*Net 2.3.3.0.0. This is the same version we use to communicate on the rest of our clients, but on this one machine we get ORA-6413 (for which I can find no documentation). I've completely uninstalled Oracle and deleted the Orawin95 directory, made sure the path contains \orawin95\bin, and all the usual suspects. Any ideas? Received on Tue Jan 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CST