Re: Any recommendations for intel boxes for Oracle 7.3?

From: Richard Powell <OpenSolutions_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/01/13

I would recommend an alpha 600 mhz. you can contact DEC and get the price on multiprocessor Alphas. They are usually less than multiprocessor Intel boxes and outperform them by far.

Rick

Rick Powell
Open Solutions
Oracle Business Alliance Partner

Have Oracle will Telecommute

opensolutions_at_worldnet.att.net

912-953-1411

Todd Hale <thale_at_nospam.novell.com> wrote in article <690t78$cch$1_at_beast.sjf.novell.com>...