CPPBuilder - Oracle 8 : longraw, bfile and blobs !!

From: Nico Vanhaecke <Nico.Vanhaecke_at_ping.be>
Date: 1998/01/12

Hi,

Can anybody help me with the following problem : we are making a new database with Oracle 8. In this
database we storing a lot of graphics, images, xls-sheets, word-documents and more. (in the types longraw,bfile and blobs). The problem is dat with CBuilder this types aren't visible for the system. Everytime when we trying to view at the object we get an error. When we are trying to access the database in ACCESS 97, we had only success with the longraw type.
Is it possible that we do something wrong, of is there a problem with the CPP-builder (1.0).
We seen also that if we insert an picture is ACCESS, it also isn't visible in CPP ?

Thanks in advance,

Nico Received on Mon Jan 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CST