Re: suggestions on striping

From: Tom Cooke <tom_at_tomcooke.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/01/12

Sounds cool to me. Granted our boxes are way older than yours, but we use six disks per chain, mirror each disk to its opposite number on another chain *and controller*, then stripe six ways across the disks making 2 GB stripes. Each stripe set (6+6 disks) is used for one tablespace's files.

In article <69aq26$icm$1_at_204.179.92.55>, David Shi <dshi_at_magpage.com> writes

--
Tom Cooke