Re: ConText result table conid -- length of number

From: Nick Clark <NickC_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 1998/01/11

Hmm. Thats interesting - Thanks (Glad I didnt try it that way!).

I have a separate table that I use to store the queries - then I can allocate a key from a sequence & put a date stamp on them (via a trigger if you want) so I can use the key to identify the query, & the ones that are over a day old get deleted by an admin job (currently).

Its a bit clunky but I expect that I shall enhance this to allow users to keep a history of their searches & replay them from a list - they haven't asked for this yet but I bet that they will.

Hope this helps.. (Bet you've already thought of it)

N.

--
Nick Clark ... NickC_at_dial.pipex.com