How to run Oracle Web server's demo ?

From: <sj_at_pages.com.cn>
Date: 1998/01/10

Hello there :

  I am using Oracle Server 7.3.3 for Solaris and Now we bought a Oracle Web server 3.0 to set up service .   but I met such a problem : I can not access the db alothough I install the Oracle web server as the installation guide said.   also the installation always shows : Success! but when I access the demo (both web server demo and sample applet ) , the response is always :

  "
Request Failed

 We were unable to process your request at this time.

 Please try again later.
 "
 also I can not browse the DB .

why ?

  I am a newer to oracle system . Please help me !

  Each word will be highly appriciated !

Jing Shen

Mail to :sj_at_pages.com.cn