Re: Using Reports/Forms w/ Web Application Server Setup on DEC.

From: Lando <MarkL_at_quebim.com>
Date: 1998/01/09

The first thing I would do is check to see if there is a Developer/2K v.1.4 or v.2 port available on DEC/Alpha (NT or Unix?) since that is where the F45svr32/F50Svr32 code/cartridge comes from. I could be wrong, but I don't think there is at this time. Web Application Server by itself
does not include include the Forms cartridge.

M.Landa